In these unprecedented times where there has been a complete shift in the evaluation process of the class XII Board Exams, we understand the challenges faced by students passing out of class XII, 2021-22 batch, in choosing the right career option for themselves. As a step in this regard, Times NIE, in collaboration with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, is organizing a series of Virtual Career Counselling Workshops on ‘Career Counselling, Entrance Coaching & Foundation Program’ exclusively for your school students of class XI and XII current batch.
- Guide students about the different undergraduate courses and career opportunities to choose from catering to their area of interest -Career Counselling
- Brief introduction on how the world is utilizing basic areas of science and mathematics to make human life easier-Engineering Foundation Program
- Engineering Entrance Exam Preparation Tips, Previous Year Question Paper Solving, Covering Higher Weightage Topics-Entrance Coaching
Engineering Foundation Program
The Foundation Program is meant to facilitate the transition from +2 to the engineering stream as seamless as possible, given that no physical courses have been held for +2 students since February 2020. This curriculum’s purpose is to give students, a solid foundation in key scientific and technology ideas while also connecting them to future technology and real-world applications. Our program aims to educate students and parents who are unfamiliar with science subjects other than computer science and to assist them in choosing the best career path. Teaching young engineers about all of the issues before they appear for bachelor’s admission admissions is crucial. Students must be educated about all of the possibilities and job opportunities that may arise as technology improves. This will not only assist students in determining which career path is best for them, but will also aid in the development of a robust pipeline of future engineers who are bright and passionate about cutting-edge technology.
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, established in 2003, is a multi- disciplinary Deemed to be University that offers more than 180 Academic Programs, through 10 Departments across 6 Campuses in three South Indian states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was the youngest institution to be awarded with an ‘A++’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). In THE University Impact Rankings, a pioneering initiative to recognise universities around the world for their social and economic impact, Amrita has been ranked among the Top 300 in the world. Amrita is among top 5 universities in India in the latest NIRF Rankings.
- The Virtual Career Counselling workshops will be conducted from September 2021. During the session students will be informed and guided about different undergraduate courses and career opportunities to choose from catering to their area of interest
- This course is designed to give a brief introduction on how the world is utilizing basic areas of science and mathematics to make human life easier.
- This unique course will help to know about the new trends, and can associate a phenomenon with technological advancement, with its real-world applications and different career opportunities