Procedure to Apply to WES/TRUECOPY/IQAS/ICES/CES/PEBC/SAQA , Etc. and Foreign Universities
It is informed that WES has agreed to accept the DOCUMENTS sent through ONLINE by Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) from the COE.
Also, it is informed that the Hard/soft copies of
- Official Transcript / Consolidated Grade Sheet,
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Request Record sent by WES and other documents mentioned by WES
must be sent by YOU to COE’s address given below or to COE’s email Id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: The Controller of Examinations, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641 112.
Phone : 0422 2685060
In addition, it is informed that the soft copy of the official transcript, attested Degree Certificate can be sent from the email Id of COE to the University email id/agency mail id such as TRUECOPY/IQAS/ICES/CES etc. provided by you.
For the above, you must contact the University/agency and get confirmed whether they accept online mode of transfer of documents directly from COE.
For this service, Rs.3600/- (inclusive of GST) has to be paid by you by online only.
You can make payment by Click “Pay Now” to initiate your payment request.
If the University does not accept online mode transfer of documents, we can send physical copies by Courier (see the point no.3 in the NOTE, given below.)
CoE’s Office will generate your TRANSCRIPT from your consolidated Grade Sheet sent by you to the COE, if you have not been provided your Transcript.
- Give your contact Mob.no/Whatsapp.no.
- In the same way, we can upload the documents directly to the foreign Universities, if acceptable to them.
- If you want to send the documents (physical copies) by DHL courier service, Rs.5900/- (inclusive of GST) has to be sent (COE’s office will send an online transfer, if acceptable and physical copy by courier).