Context of Modern Indian Thought
Swami Vivekananda: Man, Universal Religion and Practical Vedanta.
Sri. Aurobindo: Reality as “Sat-Cit-Ananda”, Three Phases of Reality-evolution, Mind and Supermind, Integral Yoga.
Concept of Swaraj
- G. Tilak: Interpretation of the Gita.
Rabindranath Tagore: Man and God, Religion of Man.
- K. Gandhi: Truth, Non-Violence, Critique of Modern Civilisation.
Rajaram Mohan Roy
Mohammed Iqbal: Intellect and Intuition, Self and Perfect man.
- C. Bhattacharyya: Concept of Philosophy, Subject as Freedom, The Absolute and its Alternative Forms and Interpretation of Maya.
- Radhakrishnan: God and the Absolute, Intellect and Intuition and The Idealist View of Life.
- Krishnamurti: The Self, Freedom from the Known and Inner Revolution.
- R. Ambedkar: Critique of Social Evils and Neo-Buddhism.