'Digital Signal Processing Lab' is a course offered in the fourth semester of B. Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) in Electronics and Communication Engineering at School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- Generation of signals
- Sampling of analog signals and study of aliasing
- Computation of DFT using direct / linear transformation method
- Properties of DFT
- Computation of 2-N point DFT of a real sequence by using an N point DFT just once.
- Linear filtering using Overlap add /save method
- Design of FIR filter (different windowing technique)
- Design of IIR Butterworth filter
- Applications of DSP - a few case studies