Course Duration: 30 Hours
Environmental Sciences is the scientific study of the environmental system and the status of its in- herent or induced changes on organisms. It includes not only the study of physical and biological charac- ters of the environment but also the social and cultural factors and the impact of man on environment.
Upon completion of the course the student shall be able to:
- Create the awareness about environmental problems among learners.
- Impart basic knowledge about the environment and its allied problems.
- Develop an attitude of concern for the environment.
- Motivate learner to participate in environment protection and environment improvement.
- Acquire skills to help the concerned individuals in identifying and solving environmental problems.
- Strive to attain harmony with Nature.