- To introduce basic conceptspertaining to product dismantling and assembly
- Tofamiliarizebasic pneumatic components;design and validate simple circuits
- To familiarize sheet metal tools and operations
- To provide hands-on training on welding and soldering
- To introduce basic plumbing tools and process
- To inculcate the fundamental principle of operation and applications of 3D printing
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
||Dismantle and assemble various products
||Design and simulate pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits
||Fabricate sheet metal objects.
||Performance welding and soldering operations
||M a k e simple plumbing joints.
||Design and build simple geometries using 3D printers