The Department of Oncology provides medical expertise for the treatment and prevention of solid tumours and haematological neoplasms in adults and children. Facilities are available to undertake outpatient chemotherapies in a specialised day care unit. Specialised methods of administering chemotherapy include the use of indwelling catheters and chemo ports.
- Chemotherapy (Out-patient and In-patient)
- Blood and Component Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Lumbar Puncture
- Psycho-Oncology Clinic
- Bio-Safety Cabinet for preparation of chemo drugs
- Dedicated service for dispensing chemotherapy drugs