Abstracts should be related to at least one of the topics listed below. Papers under all domains of Climate Change are encouraged.
The domains include:
- Climate change, Environment and Health
- One Health
- Health Technology Assessment
- Health System Research
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Diseases including Covid – 19
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Ethics
- Oral Health
- Mental Health
- Urban Health
- Gender in Health and Disease
- Vaccination and Preventive Health
- Technology in Health Care
Applicants should choose the topic that most closely matches the theme of their abstract.
A. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online link following registration.
- During abstract submission, the preferred mode of presentation must be selected: award/oral/poster presentation
- Abstracts should be structured as Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion and must be within the word count of 300 words.
- Abstracts identified with plagiarism will be rejected forthwith.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo a review process by the scientific committee before being selected for the conference, including the format of presentation
- The presenting author should have registered for the conference. Only one person will be allowed to present for the conference. Presenting author will be given the certificate of presentation and the co-authors will be given a certificate of participation, provided they register for the conference.
- Submission of multiple overlapping abstracts is discouraged.
- Abstract already published as an abstract or full manuscript or that will be published prior to November 30th 2022 cannot be submitted.
- The decision made by the scientific committee with regard to mode of presentation will be final while giving due preference for the mode of presentation stated by the author.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission has been extended to November 13, 2022
- The list of abstracts accepted for Award presentation/Oral presentation/ Poster presentation will be updated in the website by 15th of November 2022 and intimation will be sent to your registered mail id
- All abstracts should be submitted via the online abstract submission link
B. GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF AWARD PAPER
Delegates who are interested in Award Paper Presentation are instructed to submit Complete Paper along with abstract on or before the 13th of November 2022
Guidelines for full paper:
- The submission should be in English with a word limit not exceeding 2500 words (excluding abstract, references, author name)
- Research paper which has been submitted/presented/published will not be accepted
- It should be in MS Word format (.doc/.docx format). No other format will be accepted
- The word file should be double spaced with Times New Roman font, font size of 12 and justified. It should be in the standard IMRAD (introduction, methods, results and discussion) format
- The word file should contain title of the study, names of the authors and co authors, abstract and main text • Abstract should be in the format provided below
- The abstract should be submitted via the abstract link by selecting award category and then the full paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
C. FORMAT FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Conference Registration number:
- Preferred mode of presentation: award/oral/poster
- Domain selected:
- Title: must indicate the research design and the research population. Do not use abbreviations or acronyms in the title.
- Name(s) of Author(s)
- First author: Type the complete name
- Co-authors: Type the complete name. The co-authors should be cited in order of their contribution in the study; main contributors should be listed first.
- Name of the Department and Institution you represent
Limit the text to 300 words excluding title, name of authors/ Institution and references) Use subtitles to mark the parts of the abstract (Please follow structured format, indicating following five parts of your abstract)
- Introduction – provide the background to the problem/issue
- Objectives – state the purpose of the study (research question) or a hypothesis
- Methods – methods used to address the objectives
- Results – the results obtained in summary form
- Conclusion – a summary of your findings with recommendations
Always define abbreviations and acronyms including standard measures. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears. Each abstract must be complete i.e. it must include all information necessary for its comprehension and not refer to another text.
The word file should be saved as Oral/Poster/Award_Author name
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ASSISTANCE
For any query regarding abstract submission, please contact/email Dr. Sreelakshmi MohandasK (0484 email@example.com ) with the following details.
Reference Number (provided after payment for registration):
First Name: Middle Name:
Last Name: Contact Number:
Query in brief:
In case the delegate is finding difficulty in submission of the abstract, they can email the abstract as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration requirements including payment of fees.
- The first step to get associated with “AMRITA INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CONFERENCE 2022” is to complete online registration by clicking on the Registration Link. Following registration you will be assigned a registration number.
- Click on the Link for Abstract Submission and enter the required details including the registration number. Please note that, without getting a registration number, you will not be able to submit an abstract.
- Make sure the appropriate topic is chosen while submitting abstracts.
- You will receive a confirmation mail upon successful abstract submission.