Objective: To give an idea about the roles and responsibilities of Clinical Pharmacist in various clinical departments.
Oncology Session on 11th May 2021 by Dr. Hridya Jayamohananon, Clinical Pharmacist, Medical Oncology.
- Emphasized on the importance of medication reconciliation and medication history before initiating the therapy
- Briefed about the daily activities of clinical pharmacist in Oncology and about the chemo-order sheet, which include pre-meds, meds and home medications.
GI Surgery session on 13th May 2021 by Dr. Abhijith Muraleedharan, Clinical Pharmacist, GI Surgery.
- Discussed about the outpatient set up followed in the department as well as the documentation processes of various data of the patient
- Mentioned about the importance of immune suppressants in post-transplant patients and TDM monitoring
Hematology session on 27th May 2021 by Dr. Shyamaprasad.
- Highlighted the importance of medication reconciliation and medication history before initiating the therapy