The power electronics lab is equipped with hardware kits for various Power Electronic circuits to learn basic characteristics of Power electronics devices, their Triggering circuits, Modes of Power Conversions and various applications. To gain knowledge of these, the various experiments conducted by students include:
- V-I characteristics of SCR, MOSFET, IGBT ,TRIAC.
- Triggering circuits, Full wave and Half wave Controlled and Uncontrolled Rectifiers, Semi Converter circuits.
- Series and Parallel Inverter circuits, PWM Inverters to familiarize with different types of PWM technology.
- Speed control of DC Motor and Universal Motor
- DC Choppers and AC Voltage regulators