Dr. M. Anand Kumar
Dr. M. Anand Kumar currently serves as Assistant Professor at Amrita Center for Computational Engineering and Networking (CEN), Coimbatore Campus.
- “Machine Translation Tools for Grammar Teaching”, Presented at Tamil Internet Conference 2010, June 2010, Cemmozhi Maanaadu, Coimbatore, India.
- POS tagging and Morphological analyzer, National Workshop on Computational Linguistics and Machine Translation from English to Indian Languages at AMRITA VISHWA VIDAPEETHAM on 07-10-2012.
- Factored SMT for English-Tamil, National Workshop on Computational Linguistics and Machine Translation from English to Indian Languages at AMRITA VISHWA VIDAPEETHAM on 07-10-2012.
- Machine learning approach for Tamil POS tagging, Workshop on Tamil POS Tagging at Madurai Kamarajar University on 07-03-2013.
- Basics in Machine Translation, Course on Introduction to Translation at CIIL, Mysore on 16-12-2013.
- Basics in Machine Translation, Course on Introduction to Translation at CIIL, Mysore on 04-11-2013.
- Hybrid Machine Translation System, Lecture on Computer Science Topics at Vidya Academy of Science and Technology on 06-11-2013.
- “Tamil NLP Tools and resources”, A National Level Workshop on “Complete Understanding of NLP in Tamil Language at CIET, Coimbatore on 18th July 2014.
- Machine learning approach for morphological analyzer, FDP on Language Technology, November 17-21, 2014, Govt. Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad
- “Machine Translation and Linguistic Tools”, "ulagatamilsangam" (World Tamil Association), 02nd February - 2015 at Tamil Development Directorate, Chennai
- “Linguistic Tools and Text Analytics for Tamil”, Tamil Virtual Academy, Anna university, Chennai, 30th October 2015
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2016||Journal Article||S. S. Kumar, M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Experimental analysis of malayalam pos tagger using epic framework in scala”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol. 11, pp. 8017-8023, 2016.[Abstract]|
|2015||Journal Article||S. N. Vinithra, M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Analysis of sentiment classification for Hindi movie reviews: A comparison of different classifiers”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 10, 2015.[Abstract]|
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2015||Conference Paper||, M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Deep Belief Network based Part of Speech Tagger for Telugu Language”, in 2nd IC3T International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies, 2015.|
|2015||Conference Paper||M. S., M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Paraphrase Detection for Tamil language using Deep learning algorithms”, in International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (ICBDCC-2015), 2015.|
|2015||Conference Paper||H. B. Barathi Ganesh, Abinaya, N., M Anand Kumar, Vinayakumar, R., and Soman, K. P., “AMRITA - CEN@NEEL : Identification and linking of twitter entities”, in CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Florence; Italy, 2015, vol. 1395, pp. 64-65.[Abstract]|
|2014||Conference Paper||P. Sanjanaashree, M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Language learning for visual and auditory learners using scratch toolkit”, in 2014 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics: Ushering in Technologies of Tomorrow, Today, ICCCI 2014, https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84911391150&origin=inward&txGid=0, 2014.[Abstract]|
|2014||Conference Paper||P. Sanjanaashree and M Anand Kumar, “Joint layer based deep learning framework for bilingual machine transliteration”, in Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics, ICACCI 2014, ICACCI 2014; Delhi; India;, 2014, pp. 1737 - 1743.[Abstract]|
|2014||Conference Paper||A. Aravind and M Anand Kumar, “Machine learning approach for correcting preposition errors using SVD features”, in Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics, ICACCI 2014, 2014.|
|2014||Conference Paper||M Anand Kumar, V., D., Soman K. P., and V., S., “Improving the Performance of English-Tamil Statistical Machine Translation System using Source-Side Pre-Processing”, in Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Computer Science, AETACS, 2014.[Abstract]|
|2014||Conference Paper||, ,, M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “AMRITA@ FIRE-2014: Named Entity Recognition for Indian languages (Working notes)”, in International Workshop: "NER shared Task" Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation (FIRE-2014), Bengaluru, 2014.|
|2014||Conference Paper||M Anand Kumar, Rajendran, S., and Soman, K. P., “AMRITA@ FIRE-2014: Morpheme Extraction for Tamil using Machine Learning (Working notes)”, in International Workshop: "MET shared Task" Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation (FIRE- 2014), Bengaluru , 2014.|
|2011||Conference Paper||M Anand Kumar, “Morphological Generator for Tamil”, in National Seminar on Computational Linguistics and Language Technology, Annamalai University,Chidambaram, 2011.|
|2011||Conference Paper||R. Dhivya, Dhanalakshmi, V., M Anand Kumar, and Soman, K. P., “Clause Boundary Identification For Tamil Language Using Dependency Parsing - SPIT2011”, in International Joint Conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Information Technology – SPIT 2011, 2011.|
|2010||Conference Paper||M Anand Kumar, Dhanalakshmi, V. V., Rajendran, S., Soman, K. P., and Rekha, K. U., “A novel algorithm for Tamil morphological generator (Best Second Paper)”, in 8th International Conference on Natural Language Processing ( ICON2010), IIT Kharagpur, India, 2010.[Abstract]|
|2008||Conference Paper||D. V., M Anand Kumar, S., V. M., R., L., Soman K. P., and S., R., “Tamil Part-of-Speech Tagger based on SVM Tool”, in Proceedings of International Conference on Asian Language Processing 2008 (IALP 2008), Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2008.|