List of Experiments:
- To determine the Young’s modulus of the given material using non-uniform bending.
- Determination of Rigidity modulus of the given wire using torsional oscillation method.
- To find the dispersive power of the material of the prism.
- Determination of the wavelength of diode laser using diffraction grating and to find the mean size of Lycopodium particles
- To find the radius of curvature of given convex lens by Newton’s rings method.
- Determination of Planck’s constant and work function of the given metal using photoelectric effect.
- To determine the efficiency and fill factor of the given solar cell and to study its characteristics.
- Determination of band gap of a semiconductor.
- Experiment to verify the quantum nature of the hydrogen atom by measuring the wavelengths of spectral lines in the Balmer series.
|*Continuous Assessment (CA)||80|
*CA – Basic principles of experiment, skill, result analysis and viva.