Launched in the year 1996 with the motive of encouraging management students who are the future professionals, the 21 years old Pragati is a national level Business fest conducted by Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore with more than 350+ participants annually and a reach of over 50+ colleges in India with prizes worth Rs. 5 lakhs. This Business fest comprises of various management and non-management games headed by the students of ASB which is a true ice breaker for many graduates. Heading away from home to Amrita campus to be a part of the national B-fest, the 21st edition of Pragati, provides them a platform to showcase their in-built talents and Einstein’s knowledge.
Pragati’20 is conducted in association with “Amrita Centre for Research and Development”.
South India’s most awaited Business fest is back again, reengineered for the eager and the daring!
This year’s theme ‘EMBRACING INGENUITY – Man. Machine. Métier’, features a palette of 14+ management and non management games for all aspiring managers, bringing together learning and leadership.
Pragati is the place to be, for all management students. It is a unified platform for aspiring managers to set standards, and compete with their counterparts in immersive games that are crafted by students at ASB. With every year, these games rise to become more challenging, pushing boundaries across different domains of business administration.
Guided by our respected Chairman and faculty members of pedigree and powered by the students, Amrita School of business welcomes you to the experience Pragati’20!
- All UG students including engineering graduates and PG students can participate in this event.
- Participants are required to carry their college ID cards at the time of registration.
- Members of the participating team should be from the same college.
- Any number of teams can register from the same college.
- Online Registrations will close on 22ndJanuary 2020 at 5.00 P.M
- On-Spot Registrations will close by 10.00 A.M on 24thJanuary 2020.
- Registration Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstance.
- Transportation will be provided from Palakkad and Coimbatore to Amrita School ofBusiness, Coimbatore on prior requests.
- Accommodation & Cloakroom facilities will be provided on prior request.
- All participants must carry their own laptops and accessories.
- All participants are requested to wear the ID card issued by the PRAGATI committee till the end of the event.
- Participants must strictly adhere to the general rules of the institution and misbehaviour of any kind will lead to disqualification of the team from the particular event.
- Participants of all management events are expected to be in formal attire.
Participants are strictly advised to take care of their personal belongings. Organizers will notbe held responsible for any damage/ loss.
- The decision of the judges and event coordinators will be final and binding in all events.