In view of the pandemic, we are holding the annual event AAPUD as an online academic bonanza.
All the topics will cover important aspects from a dermatologic point of view followed by the pathologic pearls and pitfalls. We will be having slide seminars, digitized slides and panel discussions.
- To be perfunct or to perfect it-Skinbiopsy-How to and how not to?
- The kaleidoscopic spectrum-An overview of stains and i
- Histologic and Diagnostic Clues in Dermatopathology-An Approach to Dermatopathology reporting.
- Pediatric Dermatology- Do we need to think differently?
- For a Nail Biting Finish-Get ready to chew on your nail pathology.
- “Oh! Those not so vulgar plaques”-Psoriasiform dermatitis-Emerging hori
- Lichenoid and interface dermatitis-A walk along the crosstalk.
- Vesiculobullous diseases-Ignorance is “bliss”ter- Beyond LM and
- Better ”delayed” than never-A “hypersensitisation” to granulomatous diseases of skin.
- Vasculitis – A purpuric perspective-Whats new?
- Its not always so “Sweet”- A current review of Neutrophlic dermatosis.
- A hair affair-Alopecia demysti
- Skin in Autoimmune Connective tissue disease-Self or nonself-The barrier gets recognised.
- Don’t ever trust those cute moles-An Update on Melanocytic lesions with emphasis on biomarkers and staging.
- Don’t ignore them ”appendages”-An Approach to Skin Adnexal Neoplasms.
- To just react or go beserk- An Algorithmic approach to Cutaneous Lymphomas (Par1) and Pseudolymphomas (Part2).
- Customised cure or Cosmetic care-Skin reactions in immunotherapy for cancer.
The CME is open to all students and practitioners of Pathology and Dermatology.