M. Tech. in Cyber Security Systems & Networks
The M. Tech program aims to train the students in the cyber security discipline, through a well designed combination of course-ware and its application on real-world scenarios. The programme has a strong emphasis on foundational courses such as mathematics for security applications, advanced algorithms, networks etc., in addition to diverse subject core areas such as cryptography, operating systems and security, cloud security, security of cyber- physical systems etc.
Students will be exposed to real-world problems, open-ended problems, and simulated real- life scenarios with active guidance from domain experts in this field. The program will help the students to:
- Comprehend the various security threats and vulnerabilities of the cyber world keeping in line with the industrial trends.
- Scale up to the demand from multiple industrial sectors on the cyber world to promote effective methods, practices and tools to counter the cyber crimes.
- To be able to architect, design and implement fool-proof product lines in the field of cyber security.
Ultimately this programme will yield next generation cyber security leaders who can be successfully employed in various sectors of industries, business firms, Government departments, financial bodies, educational institutions, etc, and these sectors generate huge demand for well-trained, professional people to be employed on cyber security front and they are always on the look-out for professionally trained people in the area of cyber security.
Duration of the Course: Two years
- KLA Tencor
- Atlas Health Care Software
- Allianz Cornhill Information Services
- IBM India Ltd.
- BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions
- iNautix Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
- Cerner Healthcare
- Cognizant Technologies
- HCL Technologies
- ZOHO Corp.
- Robert Bosch
- ABCO Advisory Services
- Symantec Corporation
- Ernst & Young
- EY Innovation Hub
- UST Global
- PACE Micro Technology
- L&T Infotech Ltd.
- Mahindra Satyam
- Dataway Solutions
- IP Infusion Software
- Cordys Software
- MPHASIS Ltd.
- Honeywell Technology
- Multunus Software (P) Ltd
- Tavant Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services