Shortlisted candidates are requested to report on 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday)
|Admission Reporting Time
||09:30 AM TO 11:30 AM
||Medical College, Ground Floor, AIMS
Below are the lists of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS to be submitted on the day of admissions:
- Candidate’s recent Passport Size color photo (6 Nos.)
- Amrita Application Form
- Plus Two Mark List
- Plus Two Pass certificate.
- 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate
- UG Mark list and PG Mark List
- UG Pass certificate and PG Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Character & Conduct Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Migration Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Photos of Parent & Local Guardian (2 Nos.)
- Copy of Aadhaar card
Documents that needs to be submitted on the day of admission (downloaded and duly filled by candidate & parent):
- Personal Data
- Joint declaration by the Student & Parents
- Rules and Regulations
- General Disciplines
- Medical Certificate
- Hostel admission form
- Candidates should make the first year course fees payment as per the specialty allotted by online mode (NEFT/RTGS) on or before 1st October, 2021
- Admission is likely to be denied to those who are unable to submit the original certificates / documents on the day of admission.
- If failed to pay first year course fee (Tuition + Other Fees) within the stipulated time, your allotment will be cancelled immediately without any notice and the seat will be allotted to next eligible candidate.
Any other mode of fee payment (Cheque/Cash/DD) will not be accepted or entertained at all.
Online Payment by RTGS / NEFT & Bank Details for Money Transfer (In Rs.)
Name: Amrita School of Medicine
Account Number: 015503900000393 (15 digits)
Account Type: Savings
Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
Address: AIMS Ponekkara (P.O), Ernakulam 682041, Kerala. India.
IFSC Code: DLXB0000155
MICR Code: 682048012
Once RTGS / NEFT payment done, the following details have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after transfer of amount so as to confirm your payment:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Online Application Number
- Seat Category (Merit/Management)
- Course Name
- Name of the Bank& Branch Place
- Account Holder’s Name
- Total amount transferred (in INR)
- UTR number or Transfer Reference No.
- Screen short of remittance with UTR number &Bank details (to be attached)
- Fee remittance particulars (i.e. Tuition Fee / Other Fee)
- Contact mobile numbers (2)
Annual Course Fees – PGDMRS – 2021
|Annual Tuition Fees – Merit (in INR)
||Annual Tuition Fees – Management (in INR)
||First Year Other Fees (in INR)
||Annual Hostel & Mess Fees (in INR)
NOTE: Hostel & Mess Fees for this academic year has to be paid only at the time of onboarding of students.
All Admissions will be considered as provisional until submission of all the original documents to the admission office and entire first year fess as mentioned above.
Contact Details of Admission Office
For any counseling / allotment and other admission related queries, please contact the Officials:
Contact Numbers: 0484 – 2858389 0484 – 2858383
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Chairman of admission reserves the right to change any of the above mentioned guidelines.