The team strives to bring in the right technological inputs required for a start-up company to spread its wings. Amrita TBI offers both physical and virtual incubation. Physical incubation is provided at the Amrita University campuses at Kollam, Bengaluru, Coimbatore. Whereas virtual incubatees can operate from anywhere in India and obtain the services listed below.
- Up to Rs 25 lakhs, debt or equity
- Simple interest on debt
- Moratorium period: 12-24 months
- Payback period: 24-36 months
- Funds to be used for new product development and services.
Support and services
- Accounting Services – Book - keeping, Invoice generation.
- Services- IPR- filing of patents
- Services- legal - registration
- HR services- Talent Acquisition, Leave Management, Payroll management
- Framing of company policies
- Administration support - A personnel will be allotted for admin activities.
- Business Strategy
- Consultancy services
- Technical design and engineering in specific areas such as Networking, Cybersecurity, IOT, Big Data etc.
At Amrita TBI, physical incubatees can avail state of the art infrastructure facilities at any of the three locations viz. Amritapuri(Kollam), Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- High-end PCs
- High-speed multi-access network connectivity
- IT support
- A common pool of hard and soft infrastructure like meeting/conference room, teleconferencing facilities, library etc.
Virtual incubatees can operate from anywhere in India
Service tax exemption
All companies incubated under Amrita TBI are qualified to receive service tax exemption for 3 years and up to 50 lakh of revenue.