NetSlim: High-confidence curated signaling maps
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Database, Volume 2011 (2011)
Keywords:article, computer interface, data base, Database Management Systems, Databases, Factual, factual database, Internet, metabolism, signal transduction, transforming growth factor beta, User-Computer Interface
We previously developed NetPath as a resource for comprehensive manually curated signal transduction pathways. The pathways in NetPath contain a large number of molecules and reactions which can sometimes be difficult to visualize or interpret given their complexity. To overcome this potential limitation, we have developed a set of more stringent curation and inclusion criteria for pathway reactions to generate high-confidence signaling maps. NetSlim is a new resource that contains this 'core' subset of reactions for each pathway for easy visualization and manipulation. The pathways in NetSlim are freely available at http://www.netpath.org/netslim. © The Author(s) 2011.
cited By (since 1996)3
Cite this Research Publication
Related Research Publications
- An integrated signal transduction network of macrophage migration inhibitory factor.
- A Systems Biology Approach to Reveal Putative Host-Derived Biomarkers of Periodontitis by Network Topology Characterization of MMP-REDOX/NO and Apoptosis Integrated Pathways.
- IL-11/IL11RA receptor mediated signaling: A web accessible knowledgebase
- PathMapper-an integrative approach for oncogene pathway identification
- Differential proteomic analysis of synovial fluid from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis patients