Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-disciplinary, research-intensive, private university accredited with the highest possible ‘A++’ grade by NAAC. World-renowned humanitarian leader Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, AMMA, is the founding Chancellor and guiding light of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Amrita has emerged as the seventh best university in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Rankings 2023. The School of Computing is one of the largest and most well-established centres of learning computer science in South India. Amritapuri Campus has research centres working on real-time projects in different areas in computer science, funded by industry and the government.
The Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “AI-driven Distributed Systems and BlockChain” is designed to impart knowledge about the latest technologies pertaining to AI and distributed systems. This five day FDP provides both theoretical aspects and hands-on experiences on Distributed Systems, Edge Computing, Blockchain, and Security. The FDP includes technical sessions on distributed routing protocols, computing frameworks, distributed deep learning, and reinforcement learning techniques by academicians from reputed national and international universities. The FDP also offers some sessions by industries and exposes the participants to the latest research topics in the relevant areas. The FDP will help to upgrade the expertise and capabilities of the faculty members of various engineering institutions in India.
- Sessions on advancement in distributed AI and its applications.
- Hands-on training on Arduino and edge computing, gRPC – cross-platform high-performance RPC framework, and Blockchain
- Sessions handled by experts from academia and industry
- PhD consortium
- Nextgen Communications and 5G
- Day 1 : Distributed Systems, Cloud and Edge Computing
- Day 2: Communications and AI
- Day 3: Distributed Machine Learning
- Day 4: Blockchain
- Day 5: 5G and beyond Ph. D. Consortium