1. Ponnekanti_S et al, Guest Editorial on multi media technologies International Journal on Wireless Networks Journal, April 2002. http://ipsapp007.lwwonline.com/ips/frames/toc.asp?J=5234&I=48
2. Ponnekanti_S, An overview of Smart Antenna Technology for Heterogeneous Networks, IEEE Communication Surveys, Fourth Quarter 1999. http://www.comsoc.org/pubs/surveys/4q99issue/ponnekanti.html
3. Ponnekanti_S et al., Smart Antennas for UMTS, British Telcommunications Engineering, The Journal of the Institution of British elecommunicaiton Engineers, Volum17, Part 2, pp.96-101. http://www.btexact.com/ideas/papers?doc=70629
4. Ponnekanti_S, et al.,Advanced base station technology, IEEE COMMUNICATIONS MAGAZINE, 1998, Vol.36, No.2, pp.96-102 http://dl.comsoc.org/cocoon/comsoc/servlets/GetPublication?id=174591
6. Effective adaptive antenna scheme for mobile communications, IEE, Electronics Letters, Issue Date: 29 Feb 1996, Volume: 32 Issue:5. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=491119
7. S. Ponnekanti, F. S. H. Al-Khaled and S.Sali., “An effective optimization method for the design of broadband microwave absorbers”, International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 447–454, November/December 1995. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jnm.1660080606/abstract List of International Conference publications
8. Ponnekanti, S et al, Resource Management Strategies for Low Cost Access Points in Fixed Mobile Convergence, International Conference NGMAST 2009, UK.. http://www.comp.glam.ac.uk/NGMAST09/
9. Ponnekanti_S et al, Flexible Cross-Layer Radio Access Design for Systems Beyond 3G, Proceedings of the European Mobile Summit 2003. www.mobilesummit2003.org/programme_technicalsessions.htm
10. Mihovska, A.; Wijting, C.; Prasad, R.; Ponnekanti, S.; Awad, Y.; Nakamura, M., “A novel flexible technology for intelligent base station architecture support for 4G systems”, The 5th International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications, WPMC.2002.1088304.
11. Ponnekanti_S et al, Contribution to Ad Hoc Networks white paper on Virtual Personal Area Networks, World Wide Wireless Research Forum (WWWRF), 2002 Printed in the Proceedings of WWRF March 2002.
12. Ponnekanti_S et al, Flexible Cross-Layer Radio Access Design for Systems Beyond 3G, Proceedings of the European Mobile Summit 2003. http://www.mobilesummit2003.org/programme_technicalsessions.htm
13. Ponnekanti_S et al, A Novel Flexible Technology for Intelligent Base Station Architecture Support for 4G systems, Published 5 th International Conference on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications, October 2002. http://www.wpmc02.gatech.edu/technical_TA.html
14. Ponnekanti_S et al, Multihop networks for capacity and coverage enhancement in TDD/UTRAN technologies, International Conference MED- HOC-NET 2002 http://www-p.lip6.fr/medhocnet/program_en_html.html
15. Ponnekanti_S et al, Contribution to Ad Hoc Networks white paper on Virtual Personal Area Networks, World Wide Wireless Research Forum (WWWRF), 2002 Printed in the Proceedings of WWRF March 2002.
16. Ponnekanti_S, Location management techniques and the advances in the physicallayer, 3G2000, London.
17. Ponnekanti_S, Developments in the Wireless Networks and Packet Functionalities, Invited Presentation at 2 nd Intenational China conference on Mobile Networks, December1999.
18. Ponnekanti_S, Algorithms and technical solutions to bring IP into the basestation in Mobile Networks and the implications on the physical layer signalling and location management, Presented at International 3GIP (third generation mobile networks) conference, London, November 99.
19. Ponnekanti_S, Interoperability Issues and Corresponding Intenetworking Architectures: network support for heterogeneity and reconfigurable physical layer, Proc IEE colloquium on the control of next generation networks, October 99.
20. Ponnekanti_S, Interoperability and Intenetworking Architectural Issues and Advances in Physical Layer for Mobile Multimedia Networks”, Proc Internal Conference on Distributed Systems., September 99.
21. S. Ponnekanti, A. Pollard, C. Taylor, and M. G. Kyeong, “Flexibility for the deployment of adaptive antennas in the IMT-2000 framework and enhanced interference cancellation,” in Proceedings of ACTS Summit, 1997.
22. M.G. Kyeong, K.H. Chang, R. Arnott, S. Ponnekanti, J.H. Lee, E.S. Shin, and Y.O. Park, ”Performance of spatial-temporal array receiver in CA3TS CDMA adaptive antenna array testbed system,” in Proc. CDMA Int. Conf., Oct. 1997, pp. 288-292. List of Official Deliverables submitted to European Commission (Peer-reviewed by External bodies)
23. Ponnekanti, S et al, Resource Management Strategies for Low Cost Access Points in Fixed Mobile Convergence, International Conference NGMAST 2009, UK.. http://www.comp.glam.ac.uk/NGMAST09/
24. Ponnekanti, S et al, Identification and definition of cooperation schemes between Radio Access Networks (RAN), WINNER Project deliverable D4.1 2004. https://www.ist-winner.org/DeliverableDocuments/D4.1%20v1.1.pdf
25. Ponnekanti, S et al, Impact of cooperation schemes between RANs, WINNER Project deliverable D4.2 2004 https://www.ist-winner.org/deliverables_older.html
26. Ponnekanti_S et al, Scenarios and requirements definitions, Multi-National, Multi-Company European Project 2003 http://www.ist-romantik.org/deliverablesp.html
27. Ponnekanti_S, Status of the standardization and the context of UMTS and Multihop Networks Multi-National, Multi-Company European Project 2003 Deliverable http://www.ist-romantik.org/deliverablesp.html
28. Ponnekanti_S et al, Scenarios and requirements definitions, Multi-National, Multi-Company European Project http://www.ist-romantik.org/deliverablesp.html
29. Ponnekanti_S, Status of the standardization and the context of UMTS and Multihop Networks Multi-National, Multi-Company European Project Deliverable http://www.ist-romantik.org/deliverablesp.html