Athira K. V. joined in the Department of Pharmacology at Amrita School of Pharmacy in July 2018. She pursued graduation in Pharmacy from College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and post-graduation as well as Ph. D. from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati, Assam.
She has won several awards and fellowships during her studies and has published several papers in reputed journals.
Awards and Fellowships
- First prize in oral presentation at Inter-NIPER scientific, sports & cultural meet SPARDHA-2018 at NIPER S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali.
- Second prize in oral presentation at North East Pharmaceutical Convention (NEPC)-2017, Guwahati.
- INSA-CSIR-DAE/BRNS-CICS Travel Fellowship to attend International Congress of Immunology (ICI)-2016, Melbourne.
- Category 1 list, Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET), 2014 for DBT- JRFProgramme.
- First prize in oral presentation, Association of Oncologists of Northeast India (AONEI)- 2014 at Guwahati.