Megha currently serves as Junior Research Fellow at Amrita School of Biotechnology after completing her Masters in Biotechnology from Amrita School of Biotechnology in 2014. She is pursuing her doctoral degree in Biotechnology at Sanitation Biotechnology lab, Amrita School of Biotechnology under the guidance of Dr. Sanjay Pal.
- MSc Biotechnology, Amrita School of Biotechnology (2014)
- BSc Biotechnology, Amrita School of Biotechnology (2012)
AWARDS / HONOR
- Awarded with Junior Research Fellowship from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- Secured 50th rank in National Eligibility Test (NET) - Lectureship, December 2013 conducted by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India –University Grant Commission (UGC), India.
- The project entitled “In Vitro Profiling Of Natural Compounds- P-X1, P-X2 And P-X3” was carried out under the guidance of Dr. Srinivas Boreddy, Senior Scientist, Piramal Life Sciences, Mumbai.
- Worked on Microbial Fuel Cell under the guidance of Mr. Ajith Madhavan in the Green Energy Lab at Amrita School of Biotechnology.
ONGOING RESEARCH PROJECT
Lytic agents against enteric parasite for sanitation
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2015||Conference Paper||Prasad Megha, “Caulobacter crescentus as a novel exoelectricigen in a dual chambered Microbial Fuel Cell (MFC)”, in 56th Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologists of India and International Symposium on “Emerging Discoveries in Micrbiology(Poster), JNU, Delhi, 2015.|