Neurogenic vasomotor instability and Chiari malformation
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Child's Nervous System, Volume 28, Number 11, p.1835-1836 (2012)
Keywords:Arnold Chiari malformation, Arnold-Chiari Malformation, aspiration pneumonia, Blood pressure, case report, child, controlled study, decompression surgery, disease association, female, foramen magnum, human, Humans, hypertension, incidental finding, infant, letter, male, medulla oblongata, meningomyelocele, neurogenic vasomotor instability, newborn, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, pathophysiology, preschool child, priority journal, reticularis rostroventrolateralis nucleus, school child, vasomotor disorder, ventrolateral medulla oblongata
cited By (since 1996)0
Cite this Research Publication
S. Udayakumaran and Panikar, D., “Neurogenic vasomotor instability and Chiari malformation”, Child's Nervous System, vol. 28, pp. 1835-1836, 2012.
Related Research Publications
- Bilateral transtentorial herniation and isolated fourth ventricle: A scientific note
- Clinicoradiological correlation of singultus centre
- Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and Chiari I malformation—a case-based review of central nervous system involvement in hemihypertrophy syndromes
- A case of VACTERL and non-VACTERL association without the "v and L"
- Nevus comedonicus syndrome- Nevus comedonicus associated with ipsilateral polysyndactyly and bilateral oligodontia