Anti Ragging Cell – Amrita School of Pharmacy
The Anti ragging Committee of Amrita School of Pharmacy for the academic year 2020-21 has the following members.
- Dr. Sabitha M.,(Chairperson) Principal, Amrita School of Pharmacy
- Dr. Umadevi P., (Convenor) Asso.Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology
- Dr. Leena K. Pappachan, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Dr. S. Sathianarayanan, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Mr. S. K. Kanthlal, Lecturer, Dept. of Pharmacology
The objectives of this committee are as follows.
- To take measures for prevention of ragging
- To create awareness among senior students about what is considered as ragging and the punishments thereof
- Interact with freshers during the first few months of commencement of class to understand issues (if there are any) and educate them on what they should avoid and also about the committee as well as its measures for prevention of ragging.