- Marketing & Finance Continues to Dominate; Triple & Dual Placements for Students
- Amazon recruits 7 students from Coimbatore campus for a package of 14 Lakhs.
- Oracle opens the account with HR students this year for a package of 7 lakhs
- International Conglomerate KhimjiRamdas continues to recruits two students again this year.
- New International Company ECom (Africa) recruits one student for 26 lakhs
ASB had an outstanding placement of 100% this year for the class of 2017. We had an 83% increase in the domestic salary package with amazon recruiting 7 students from Coimbatore campus.
We also had a revisit of our regular companies like TCS, TCS- BPO, Zoho Corp, NetElixir, Coffee Day, Eureka Forbes, BNY Mellon, Philips, Idea Cellular, Asian Paints, Deloitte, HDFC, City Union Bank, etc.
Campus had new companies like Musigma, Amazon, Ecom (Africa), Indegene, etc. Ms. Sneha, class of 2017, bagged her international offer from Ecom(Africa) for a package of 20.6 lakhs making it a highest CTC for the year. No. of dual offers have increased this year and 100+ companies participated in this placements season with a diversified profile.
|Highest Salary (Domestic)
||Rs. 14 lakhs/ annum
|Highest Salary (International)
||Rs. 26 lakhs/ annum
||Rs. 6.25 lakhs
|Students with PPO
We welcome the corporate world to visit us, interact with our faculty who are world-class and our students who display a high level of motivation and energy, for mutual benefit.
Director - Corporate & Industry Relations
PLACEMENTS AT THE AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Placements at Amrita School of Business Coimbatore have always been excellent. Students who are eligible and opt for placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers by the end of their course. A proven track record of consistent high quality placements year-on-year is one of the reasons for many bright students opting for admissions in Amrita.
Placements are handled by a group of experts with Head - Placement for MBAs at the top from Directorate of Corporate & Industry Relations (CIR), along with support from Placement Managers.
Some of the key aspects done by Placement team
- Ensuring summer placements and final placements of students in reputed companies.
- Utilising the vast network of alumni, the corporate relations managers of sister institutions / other campuses and eminent personalities who are devotees of AMMA, for the benefit of students Ensuring maximum visibility of the institution to the corporate world through frequent visits, interactions with the top management and facilitation of Faculty Development Programmes, Student Visits, Training and Project Guidance under Corporate Action Plan.
- Updating / reviewing the Placement Policy in terms of number of opportunities, career options, etc., from time to time.
- Obtaining feedback from employers on the performance of students to enhance the quality of students.
- Assisting in improving the employability of the students by organising special training with the help of experts from industry.
- Building rapport with the top management of companies by organising visits of CEOs, COOs, Presidents, VPs and GMs to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Tax Consultant | Territory Manager | Risk Analyst | Marketing Analyst | Management Trainee | Business Development Officer | Sales & Merchandise Officer | Sales Trainee | Business Analyst | Assistant Project Manager | Team Lead – Project Management | Probationary Officer | Operations Analyst | Store Manager
STUDENT PLACED BY SPECIALIZATION
|HR , Analytics and GM
Summer placement at ASB provide a platform for the students to put their class room learning into practice and get a deeper understandings or knowledge of of the concepts that they have learnt 125 students of the 2016 batch got placed in different cities across India and two of the students get international experience during the internship. Total of 83 companies were approached and 68 companies made offer with an avereage stipend of Rs.21,000 with maximum offer made in the marketing & Finance leading with 30% offeres each followed by the operations.
|Total No. of Students
|Total No. of Students Placed with Stipend
|Total No. of Companies
|Total No. of International Internship
PLACEMENT CELL @ ASB
Dr. V. K. Susil Kumar
Head - Placements and Corporate Relations
Ph. No: +91 9943984509 / +91 9380502425
LL. No. +91(422)2685005
For Internship & Live Assignments:
Manager - Industry & Alumni Relations
Contact: +91 9894222056 | +91 9943884415
Amrita School of Business (ASB), Coimbatore and Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ) jointly hosts a virtual investment...
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bengaluru campus awarded degrees to a total of 669 students on the convocation day organised...
Amrita School of Business, Kochi, conducted the annual management festival of the campus titled ‘ASTHRA’, the eighth edition...