Research @ School of Communication
- Sudha Venkataswamy, Digital Access and Inequality among Primary School Children in Rural Coimbatore, Media Watch, Vol. 6, No. 1, Pp. 103 - 123, 2015.
- S. Venkataswamy, A normative theory of the information society, Information, Communication & Society, vol. 17, pp. 1049–1051, 2014.
- S. Venkataswamy, Children in the online world: Risk, regulation, Media International Australia, no. 151, 2014
- S. Venkataswamy, Book Review: Media and Digital Literacies in Secondary School, 2013
- S. Venkataswamy, Book Review of The Oxford Handbook of Internet Studies by William H Dutton, International Journal of Communication, vol. 7, pp. 2724-2726, 2013.
- Dr. Kalyani Suresh, Social Media Participatory Cultures-A Study Of The Dynamics Between User Personality And Facebook Use, International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 5, No. 4, Pp. 925 - 930, April 2013.
- Thilaka and Dr. V. Natarajan, The Dynamics of Online Readers Comments and the Online Media – A Content Analysis, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, Vol. 6, Pp. 115 - 122, November / December 2012.
- A. Balasubramanian and Govindaraju, P., Institutional preparedness for e-governance in Indian Affiliating Universities–A Study on Teaching Faculties perspective, International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS ) , vol. 6, pp. 42-46, 2012.
- K. Suresh and Ramakrishnan, C., Twittering Public Sentiments: A Predictive Analysis of Pre-Poll Twitter Popularity of Prime Ministerial Candidates for the Indian Elections 2014, Media watch, vol. 6, pp. 238-254, 2015
- A. Balasubramanian and B.G, J. Balu, Tribal Language and Community Radio: A Case study on “Radio Mattoli” Wayanad, Kerala, Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies, pp. 160-170, 2015.
- D. Ramdas and Balasubramanian, A., Health Awareness and Youth: A Study on the Impact of Visual and Caption in the Cigarette Packets on Youth, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 155, pp. 260–264, 2014
- S. Venkataswamy, Growing Up in the Digital Landscape: The Digital Natives of Tamil Nadu, in 21st AMIC Annual International Conference on “Forty Yeas of Media & Communication in Asia: Retrospect, Introspect & Prospects, Shah Alam, Malaysia, 2012
- S. Venkataswamy, Transcending Gender-Advertising Fairness Cream for Indian Men, in 20th AMIC Annual International Conference on "Taking Stock of Media and Communication Studies: The Challenges and Opportunities of Globalisation, New Media and the Rise of Asia, Hyderabad, India, 2011.
- S. Venkataswamy, Managing the Indian MBA Brand: The Challenging Future, in 19th AIMS National Convention, Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata, 2007.
- S. Venkataswamy, Impact of New Media on the Everyday Lives of Children in India, in 15th AMIC Annual International Conference on "Media in Asia, Aspirations, Choices & Realities, Penang, Malaysia, 2006.
- Dr. Kalyani Suresh, Chitra Ramakrishnan presented a paper titled Online twitter'ing' sentiments: A study of pre-poll tweets for predictive analysis of public sentiment in International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) conference, Hyderabad during July 15 - 19, 2014.
- J. Sreekumar and Balasubramanian, A presented a paper titled An analysis of the siblings bond in the Iranian movie "Children of Heaven" in the International Conference on Arts and Humanities at Colombo, Srilanka during April 2 - 3, 2014.
- A. Balasubramanian and Ramdas, D., Health Awareness and Youth: A Study on the Impact of Visual and Caption on the Cigarette Packets on Youth., in International Conference on Communication and Media 2014(i-come'14) , Holiday Villa Beach Resort and Spa, Langkawi, 2014
- J. Sreekumar, Media representation of Sachin Tendulkar's retirement: A comparison of newspaper editorials, in International Association for Media and Communication Research Conference IAMCR 2014, Hyderabad, 2014
- S. Chowdhury, Films that voice the Voice of the Weak, in Two-day National Seminar on Media and the Marginalised, Central University of Mizoram, 2015.
- S. Chowdhury, The concept of Class & Caste in the 'Media Society, in International Conference Media in Transformation: Exploring Role of ICT, Innovative Communications, And New Media , Colombo, Srilanka, 2014
- S. Chowdhury,Internet is No More an Elitist Form of Mass Communication, in National Seminar on Journalistic Role, Surendranath College, Kolkata, 2012.
- S. Chowdhury, Who creates and controls the path to Public Mind, in International Conference on Diversity & Plurality of Media , M.C. National University of Journalism, Madhya Pradesh, 2011.
- J. Balu B.G and Balasubramanian, A., Tribal Language and Community Radio: A Case Study on Radio Mattoli Wayanad, Kerala, India, in International Conference on Communication, Media, Technology and Design (ICCMTD – 2015), Dubai, United Arab Emirates., 2015, pp. 160-170.
- R. Ariharasutha and Balasubramanian, A.,A study on Gender Bias in words in Tamil News papers: Feministic Approach, in International Conference on Elements of Arts and Human in Tamil Literature,, 2015.
- A. Balasubramanian, A study on the Impact of Google search on the reading habits of Academicians, in Global Congress on Computing and Media Technologies (GCMT-2015) , Sathyabama University, Chennai in association with Aisa Pacific University, Malaysia, 2015.
- A. Balasubramanian, A Study on social impact of internet on students of state universities, in The Asian Conference on Media and Communication, IAFOR, Tamil Nadu, India, 2013.
- A. Balasubramanian and B, V., Power cut and Advertisement Strategy, in Tamil Science Congress., 2012.
- A. Balasubramanian, A Study of Institutional Preparedness for e-governance in Indian affiliating universities – University student’s perspective, in National Conference on Grassroots Communication for Development, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu, India , 2011.
- A. Balasubramanian, ICT and Women Empowerment in Nellai District, in International Conference on ICT and Women Empowerment, Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu, India and AMIC, Singapore , 2009.
- A. Balasubramanian, Institutional preparedness for e-governance in Indian Affiliating Universities - A study on Teaching Faculty Perspective, in International conference on Information Technology, E-Government and Application , Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2012.
- S. Venkataswamy, Global Branding, in B.Sujata (Ed.) Going Global: Challenges and Experiences, First Edition., Hyderabad: IUP, 2006, pp. 48-55.
- S. Chowdhury, Media Trials: Contradiction to Media Ethics?, in Media Ethics: Reality or Myth? A Collection of Essays, vol. 1, Visva Bharati University Publishers, 2015, pp. 6–14
- S. Chowdhury, New Media is part of the Hoi Polloi, in Issues of Communication, Development and Society, New Delhi: Kanishka Publishers, 2013.
- S. Chowdhury, The Fifth Estate, in Issues of Journalistic Ethics and Freedom in the Contemporary Age of Digital Media, Kolkata, India: Subarnarekha and Journalism Congress, Calcutta University, 2012
S. Venkataswamy, Global Branding(Article), Marketing MasterMind, pp. 32-36, 2004.
A. Anil and Ramakrishnan, C., Games as nonliterary narratives: A temporal view of Aarseth's ontic dimensions, International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015 . IEEE, pp. 1667-1671, 2015