Course Duration: 3 Hrs./Week
Upon completion of the subject student shall be able to (Know, do, appreciate) –
- Monitor drug therapy of patient through medication chart review and clinical review;
- Obtain medication history interview and counsel the patients;
- Identify and resolve drug related problems;
- Detect, assess and monitor adverse drug reaction;
- Interpret selected laboratory results (as monitoring parameters in therapeutics) of specific dis- ease states; and
- Retrieve, analyse, interpret and formulate drug or medicine information.