How To Apply : Arts and Sciences Admissions -2016
In this page you will find the instructions to apply online for the programmes offered at Amrita School of Arts Sciences, Amrita Center for Spiritual Studies, BCA offered at Amritapuri Campus.
To complete the application submission, candidates shall have scanned passport size photograph, scanned signature, Net banking / Debit / Credit card for making the online payment. Payment can be done by demand draft also. Application can be submitted in three simple steps:
- Registration – your basic details.
- Submit the academic information (this may depend on the programme you choose).
- Make the payment. Online / as demand draft. If you are making payment by demand draft, download the filled application form and send it to the admission coordinator along with the demand draft.
- Visit “Amrita Online Admissions Portal”
- Click on “New User” link for the first time applicant
- You are now in the “New User Registration” screen
- Enter your “Email ID” and “Security Text” and “Register”
- Upon clicking the “Register” link, you are taken to the Candidate Registration screen
- Fill the form & create a password to login to the portal later.
Submitting the personal & academic information
Submit your academic information here.
Application fee can be paid online via Net banking / Debit Card or Credit Card. If you wish to pay the fee by way of demand draft, download the application as PDF after the second step
Application number is generated for each successful submission of an application. Candidates can view the application form number in the “Dashboard” if the payment is done online. In case of “Semi-online” applicants, the application number is assigned from Admission Office after receiving the filled in application at the university admission office.
Candidates must have halltickets with them while appearing for the examination and at the time of counseling.
To download the hall tickets for Amrita Arts&Science Entrance Examination :
- Visit Website
- Login to your AOAP account
- Click on "Your Applications" tab
- Download your hallticket from the link provided.
0476 280 9400 / 9405