The interview will be fully online through Microsoft Teams. Candidates will be given a slot to come online to interact with the panel of faculty. Staff from the Office of Admissions will call the candidates to inform about the interview slot date and time. The same will also be intimated by email & SMS. Candidates can opt to apply till the +2 results are announced.
The first round of interviews is over for BBA, B.Com, Integrated M.Sc. Physics, Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry, Integrated M A English & Integrated M.Sc. Mathematics. The second round of interviews will be held between July 20 and 25. The last date to apply for these programs is August 30. All the candidates are required to update their +2 marks in Amrita Online Application Portal by July 20 without fail.
Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates
- Provisional Admission Offer is sent by e-mail to all the candidates after preparing the rank list once the +2 results are entered by the candidates in the portal. Candidates shall complete the application by entering the +2 marks within 5 days of the publication of +2 results.
- List of candidates selected for admission to the programs offered under Amrita School of Arts & Sciences, Amritapuri campus, will be published by 22nd July evening 5 PM."
Acceptance of Provisional Admission Offer
Candidates are required to accept the Provisional Admission Offer online, within 5 days after issuing the same.
Payment of Partial Tuition Fees
- Candidates will be intimated by email and SMS about the selection. You are required to accept the seat offered in the application portal to confirm your seat. You will receive the link by email to make the payment online after accepting this offer.
- If you have any payment related queries, please contact:
- Partial Payment Link
Document Uploading & Verification
Documents certifying the eligibility shall be uploaded in the portal as per the instructions sent from the office of Admissions, Amritapuri Campus. The documents will be verified by the staff at the office of Admissions.
Candidates shall share the document link with their own email and then copy the link from an email and paste it in the Admission Management Portal.
- After uploading the Attested Photocopies of the same shall be uploaded in the Admission Management Portal within 5 days after the publication of the results. The attestation shall be done by Government Officer with seal clearly affixed on the document copy.
- Document verification queries please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 94473 07679
Candidate Photo Identification
The office of Admissions will identify the candidate and the original documents over a video call.
Payment of the Remaining Tuition Fees
Candidates who confirm all the above shall pay the remaining tuition fees on or before September 19, 2020. As per the current scenario, all the classes will be online. Classes are expected to start by September 23, 2020.