Chiari V or Chiari II plus?
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Child's Nervous System, p.1-2 (2011)
cited By (since 1996)0; Article in Press
Cite this Research Publication
S. Udayakumaran, “Chiari V or Chiari II plus?”, Child's Nervous System, pp. 1-2, 2011.
Related Research Publications
- Neurogenic vasomotor instability and Chiari malformation
- Central brain herniation in Dandy-Walker syndrome
- Reply to Dr. Henderson et al.'s comments
- Beckwith–Wiedemann syndrome and Chiari I malformation—a case-based review of central nervous system involvement in hemihypertrophy syndromes
- Bilateral transtentorial herniation and isolated fourth ventricle: A scientific note