The four- year Undergraduate programme leading to the Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering equips our graduates with fundamental civil engineering knowledge, a broad set of skills, and an inquisitive attitude. The BTech degree program is designed to offer depth in civil engineering technicalities along with the flexibility to select elective courses that meet students' interests and expose them to the breadth of civil engineering specialties.
- The curriculum is updated from time to time as per the recommendations of the Board of Studies in order to keep in pace with the latest developments in the industry and academia.
- Electives in Mathematical Modelling, Soft computing applications to expose students on civil engineering specialties and diverse current trends
- Courses encompassing Innovative use of Statistical, Computational tools and programming languages for various practical civil Engineering problems
- Active support from professional bodies like Indian Concrete Institute, Association of Consulting Civil Engineers etc.
- Students Involvement in action based social inclusive development projects
- Abutment for Technical showcase in tech fest, international and national level Competitions and Peer reviewed publications, patent and entrepreneurship
- Student Exchange programs with reputed universities abroad
- Timely career oriented and skill development sessions
- Student Internships in reputed industry and academia in India and abroad
- Expert Lectures, technical workshops and Industry/field visits
- Quality Enhancement in Engineering Education (QEEE) Program
Rules and Regulations