Congenital heart disease profile: Four perspectives.
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Ann Pediatr Cardiol, Volume 9, Issue 3, p.203-4 (2016)
Cite this Research Publication
R. Krishna Kumar, “Congenital heart disease profile: Four perspectives.”, Ann Pediatr Cardiol, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 203-4, 2016.
Related Research Publications
- Screening for congenital heart disease in India: Rationale, practical challenges, and pragmatic strategies.
- Pediatric cardiac sciences 2015: A summary of significant publications.
- Pulmonary venous hypertension may allow delayed palliation of single ventricle physiology with pulmonary hypertension.
- The 5th Congress of the Asia-Pacific pediatric cardiac society: Unique features and program highlights
- Training pediatric heart surgeons for the future: A global challenge