International Admissions for Health Sciences
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, is offering MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, DM, M.Ch., BDS, MDS, B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Pharm D, Pharm D (PB) ), B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Nursing, B. Sc. & M. Sc. Programmes in allied health course and M.H.A.
Visit amrita.edu/campus/healthscience for details on Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam is offering UG (BAMS) programme and PG programmes (MD/MS) in Ayurveda.
Visit amrita.edu/school/ayurveda for details on Amrita School of Ayurveda.
- Applicable to those who have studied under a different system other than CBSE/ ICSE /State Board
- Applicable to those who have studied under CBSE / ICSE/ State Boards
Admission Procedure for International Admissions
Interested candidates may send an email with details attaching the mark sheets/ transcripts of the qualifying examination (10th and 11th , Or 12th) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates who studied a syllabus other than CBSE/ ICSE/ Indian State Boards should procure an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. Further details can be obtained from www.aiuweb.org
- Marks of qualifying examination (as and when available) should be intimated. International students whose results are likely to be delayed can send predicted results from their respective school.
- Submission of Original Documents: The following documents are to be submitted at the time of final admission at the respective institutions
- Original mark sheet/ certificate of the qualifying examination(+2)
- Translated versions of all documents, if they are not in English
- Passport with a valid student visa (as applicable, not applicable to NRI-S candidates)
- Copy of PIO/OCI card of parents/ candidate (as applicable)
- Employer certificate of the parent sponsoring the candidate
- NRI status certificate of the parent sponsoring the candidate
- Equivalence Certificate by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (AIU) (as applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Executing an undertaking duly countersigned by Parent/ Guardian
- DD as applicable (At the time of admission you are required to pay, additional fees towards
Hostel and Mess charges. These additional fees should be remitted only by bank draft in Indian Rupees. Only after the admission formalities are completed, students will be permitted to move into the allotted hostels)
- Amrita Entrance Hall Ticket/ Score Card of relevant exam (as applicable)
- Medical Certification:International students will have to undergo a medical examination as per government rules which stipulate that all international students entering India on student visa have to be tested for HIV/others. Students will not be given admission if found positive (Refer UGC guidelines for admission of international students)
- Security Registration: It is part of the normal mandatory process that within the stipulated time frame of arrival in India, an international student has to register his/her name with the local police in the Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO). This is not applicable to NRI and OCI students.
Note: The above guidelines are only indicative and not necessarily complete. All international students have to comply with the rules and regulations already in force or may be promulgated by the competent authority of the Government of India or the University during the tenure of the course that they are pursuing
For any further queries, please contact: email@example.com