The Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) research club offers thorough and intensive training for young talents and allowing them to become skilled and productive to meet the current demands. With this objective, an International workshop on “Research and Development of Electrical Vehicle Technology” is planned at ASE Chennai campus. This workshop includes the key research areas listed below.
- Modelling Electrical Vehicle and its applications
- Power Train Architecture of xEV
- Microgrid energy management systems with hybrid optimizers, embedded deep learning forecasters and e-vehicle charging stations
- AI based predicative maintenance of Electrical Vehicle
- Future scope and job opportunities in EV industry
- Power conversion topologies for Electrical Vehicle systems
- AI for Battery Management system.