The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bengaluru campus, conducted a Webinar on ‘Robot Motion Planning’ as part of ‘Insights in Computer Science’ series on May 20, 2020.
The topics of discussion included,
- Robotics at Amrita
- Basics for Path Planning (Manipulator Kinematics, Velocity Control)
- Potential Field based Path Planning
- Probabilistic Roadmaps & Trajectory Planning
- Introduction to RRT Path Planning and
- Introduction to Probabilistic Movement Primitives.