Thank you for your interest in Amrita University!
The Amrita Center for International Programs welcomes applications from international students interested in living and studying in India for one or two semesters. The University currently offers courses in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Ayurveda (ancient Indian study of medicine), Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Arts and Sciences, Education, Communication/Journalism, and Social Work.
In order to apply to the exchange program, students must currently be enrolled in one of Amrita’s partner universities (as per the signed MoU). Students from the following universities are eligible to apply to the exchange program:
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO (UNM), USA
- KTH ROYAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SWEDEN
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MUNICH (TUM), GERMANY
- TELECOM SUDPARIS, FRANCE
- UNIVERSITY OF PADERBORN, GERMANY
- UPC - EUETIB, SPAIN
- UPC - ETSEIB, SPAIN
- POLYTECHNICO UNIVERSITY DI MILANO (POLIMI), ITALY
- MINES PARIS TECH, FRANCE
- TELECOM ECOLE DE MANAGEMENT (TELECOM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT), FRANCE
- GRONINGEN UNIVERSITY, NETHERLANDS
- HALMSTAD UNIVERSITY, SWEDEN
- NATIONAL ILAN UNIVERSITY, TAIWAN
- DANISH SCHOOL OF MEDIA & JOURNALISM, DENMARK
Students who wish to apply to Amrita but who are not currently enrolled in one of our partner universities may apply to the University as a regular, full-time, degree-seeking, international student. For further information on applying for a full-time degree, please go to International Admissions page.
For information on the various degree programs offered at Amrita, please visit our website www.amrita.edu