Placements @ The School of Business
We welcome the corporate world to visit us, interact with our faculty who are world-class and our students who display a high level of motivation and energy, for mutual benefit.
Director - Corporate & Industry Relations
Placements at the Amrita School of Business
Placements at Amrita School of Business Coimbatore have always been excellent. Students who are eligible and opt for placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers by the end of their course. A proven track record of consistent high quality placements year-on-year is one of the reasons for many bright students opting for admissions in Amrita.
Placements are handled by a group of experts with Head - Placement for MBAs at the top from Directorate of Corporate & Industry Relations (CIR), along with support from Placement Managers.
Some of the key aspects done by Placement team
- Ensuring summer placements and final placements of students in reputed companies.
- Utilising the vast network of alumni, the corporate relations managers of sister institutions / other campuses and eminent personalities who are devotees of AMMA, for the benefit of students Ensuring maximum visibility of the institution to the corporate world through frequent visits, interactions with the top management and facilitation of Faculty Development Programmes, Student Visits, Training and Project Guidance under Corporate Action Plan.
- Updating / reviewing the Placement Policy in terms of number of opportunities, career options, etc., from time to time.
- Obtaining feedback from employers on the performance of students to enhance the quality of students.
- Assisting in improving the employability of the students by organising special training with the help of experts from industry.
- Building rapport with the top management of companies by organising visits of CEOs, COOs, Presidents, VPs and GMs to the university.
FINAL PLACEMENT – GRAPHS (2014-2015)