List of Documents to be Submitted during Counseling
Following are the list of documents to be submitted at the time of counseling:
- AACCC Allocation letter
- NEET Hall ticket
- NEET Rank List
- Plus Two mark list and 10th Mark Sheet
- Plus two pass certificate ( In case of CBSE or ICSE)
- A document to prove the date of birth. (S S L C)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the Board from where the candidate passed his/her Plus two.
- A Character and conduct Certificate from the Institution from where the student passed his/ her plus two examination
- Medical Certificate for physical fitness and mental soundness from a medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or a clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College. [ Download Medical Certificate Format ]
- Aadhar Card (Proof of identity)
- Community Certificate in case of SC/ ST/OBC/OBC-EWS candidates.
[ Download: SC/ST Certificate Format | OBC-NCL Certificate Format | EWS Certificate Format ]
- Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped Candidates [ Download Disability Certificate Format ]
- Photos – 8 Nos. Same as affixed in application form
- Passport size photograph of Local guardian/Parent – 2 Nos.
- Demand draft: In favour of Amrita School of Ayurveda, Payable at Kollam.