About the Project
Doctoral programs at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are designed to develop outstanding educational researchers with a wide range of research skills as well as in-depth knowledge and practical understanding and expertise in their chosen field of educational research.
School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bengaluru
Facilities & Infrastructure
- Solar cell Fabrication and Testing Facility
- Impedence analyser
- Dr. Kumaraswamy G. N. has more than 15 years of experience in teaching and research. He obtained his Ph.D from University of Mysore in the year 2007. He has 15 International Journal publications with an h-index of 10. His research interests include Positron Lifetime Spectroscopy, Solid Polymer Electrolytes and Organic Photovoltaics.
- Dr. K.N. Venkatachalaiah has total 28 years of teaching experience. He obtained his Ph.D from University of Tumkur in the year 2018. His areas of research include Nanophosphors, Nano materials, Conducting polymers.the area of Condensed matter physics.
- Dr. M. Dharani has an experience of over 17 years at the post graduate and the undergraduate level. She has specialized in Molecular quantum physics and has interest in the field of Biophysics, Bio informatics and condensed matter Physics
Research Areas under the Program
- Solid state Polymer Electrolytes
- Organic Solar Cells
- Luminescence Properties of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles and Theoretical Physics(Quantum physics)