- Design and Management of Hospital pharmacy department for a 300 bedded hospital.
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee – Organization, functions, and limitations.
- Development of a hospital formulary for 300 bedded teaching hospital
- Preparation of ABC analysis of drugs sold in one month from the pharmacy.
- Different phases of clinical trials with elements to be evaluated.
- Various sources of drug information and systematic approach to provide unbiased drug information.
- Evaluation of prescriptions generated in hospital for drug interactions and find out the suitable man- agement.
- Each college should sign MoU with nearby local hospital having minimum 150 beds for providing nec- essary training to the students’ on hospital pharmacy activities.
- Well equipped with various resources of drug information.
Scheme of Practical Examination:
Note : Total sessional marks is 30 (20 for practical sessional plus 10 marks for regularity, promptness, viva-voce and record maintenance).