The Corporate & Industry Relations, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore Campus, will organize Cloud Literacy Day on October 15, 2018.
Venue : CIR Block (ELC-1, ELC-2), IT Labs
Who Can Attend
First year and Second year students of Engineering ( All Branches ) & Arts and Science ( All Branches )
Global cloud services market is expected to reach $555 billion by 2020. It is imperative for students to learn the cloud technology skills to make them on par with industry standards.
To enable students to learn cloud technology skills, ICT Academy in association with AWS Educate is conducting Cloud Literacy Month 2018 aiming at making its member institutions to organize a day long CLOUD LITERACY DAY within their institution. Cloud Literacy Day is intended to induce self-learning and introduce basic cloud technology skills to all students.
The program is organized exclusively for all member institutions of ICT Academy across India, where the students learn the modules online through self-instructed videos and exercises and prove their cloud learning skills. By successfully completing the course, they will earn their first AWS Inventor Badge.
Cost : Free
- Explain the evolution of the internet.
- Describe the cloud computing model.
- Describe examples of infrastructure as a service.
- Describe examples of platform as a service.
- Describe examples of software as a service.
- Evaluate and assess the benefits of cloud computing and cloud applications.
- Discuss industry demand for cloud skills.
- Understand the social impacts of computing.
Students also have to register with the ICT Academy ( Organizer for this program).
Manager – Learning & Development
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
+91 82205 15176
+91 422 2685000 (Extn: 5862)