Aswathy Alangode is currently a Research Scholar at the Venomics Lab at Biotechnology Research Center at Amritapuri campus of Amrita University. She completed her Master’s degree in Biotechnology from Amrita University in 2009.
- M. Sc. Biotechnology, Amrita University, 2009.
- B. Sc. Zoology, St. Teresas College, Cochin, 2006
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Qualified BET- 2010 DBT-JRF examination.
- Modulation of fibrinogenolytic metalloproteinases in Russell’s viper venom using natural products and analogs.
- Development of peptide inhibitors against Russell’s viper venom metalloproteinases.
|Year of Conference||Publication Type||Title|
|2013||Conference Proceedings||A. Alangode, Reick, M., Reick, M., and Nair., B., “Natural Product Mediated Modulation of a Russell's Viper Metalloprotease Fibrinogenolytic Activity”, Elsevier Publications. 2013.|