Empowering School Students in Cybersecurity: Register Now for the Amrita InCTF Junior
In today’s digital age, the security of our online spaces has become increasingly crucial. With the rising incidents of data breaches and cyber-attacks, it is imperative to educate and empower the younger generation with cybersecurity knowledge.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are proud to announce the 8th edition of the Amrita India Capture the Flag Junior (Amrita InCTFj), a national-level cybersecurity skill incubation program for school students in Association with team bi0s (India’s number one ethical Hacking team*) and Traboda CyberLabs. This unique program aims to equip students with essential cyber-safety and cyber-defense skills while fostering their passion for cybersecurity. We invite students from grade 7 to 12 to participate in this exciting competition. Registration for this event is completely free
The program timeline is as follows:
- Registration opens on May 20th.
- Online qualifiers will take place in the first week of July.
- Onsite finals will be held at the Amritapuri Campus on August 12 & 13.
Key Highlights of Amrita InCTF Junior:
- The program follows a teach-practice-compete approach, ensuring students gain hands-on applicative experience in cybersecurity.
- The top 150 students will qualify for the onsite finals, where they will showcase their cybersecurity prowess.
- A generous prize pool of ₹ 3 lakhs awaits the winners, motivating students to excel in the competition along with the opportunity to receive training from bi0s, India’s No. 1 Cyber Security Team.
- The top-performing school will be awarded the Annual Championship Trophy, a prestigious recognition in the cybersecurity field.
To participate in Amrita InCTF Junior, students are required to visit the official website [junior.inctf.in]
For more information, please visit our website (junior.inctf.in) or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.