ABOUT AMRITA ASTRONOMY CLUB
Amrita Astronomy Club is formed in the International Year of Astronomy (2009), for educational and scientific purposes, for individuals and groups, for the primary purpose of:
- Developing and implementing programs designed to increase the awareness and knowledge of astronomy for all interested individuals, especially, here on Amritapuri Campus and the local community.
- We hope to provide the opportunity for those individuals to pursue the science of astronomy in a dark sky observation site, using the latest technology available.
- Providing an opportunity for all Club members and guests to share their experiences and discoveries.
- Sky Watcher 8” [Reflector, Dobsonian mount]
- Galileoscope 4”
- Celestron SkyMaster 15X70
- Oberwerk 20X60
- Vanguard FR 7500 7X50
- Scopesnskies SNS 10X50