Amrita provides an excellent infrastructure including Library, Laboratories and sports facilities. The goal is to make its programs the best in the country based on a focused approach with respect to the critical areas of curriculum, teaching-learning, student support, infrastructure and research.
Sports and games are given due importance in the curriculum. Playgrounds with volleyball, basketball and badminton courts are available. In addition, facilities for various indoor games like table tennis and chess are also provided. Also provided is a multi station gymnasium and table tennis/ badminton courts.
For students so inclined, yoga and meditation classes are conducted under expert guidance. Apart from this, the students have the option of attending evening prayers in the Ashram, which is a means for mental relaxation and rejuvenation.
Sports and games facilities at the Amritapuri campus include;
- Modern Equipped Gymnasium
- Indoor Games Room with Billiards, Table Tennis, Chess, Carroms, etc.
- Sports ground consisting of 200 metre track, football field and cricket pitch
- Two Basketball Courts
- Three Volleyball Courts (One court in School of Ayurveda)
- Six Badminton (Shuttle) Courts (Two courts in School of Ayurveda & One Concrete Court in School of BioTechnology)
- One Ball Badminton Court (In School of Ayurveda)