- Promote research and dialogue with various stakeholders including the research community, business leaders, policy makers, civil society and the public at large, leading to building organizational capacity for sustainability management and social innovation.
- Attract funding from leading agencies locally and internationally, and become a center of excellence.
- Lead research in the domain areas from Indian context.
- Be a global thought leader and establish meaningful collaborations with national and international academic institutions and other relevant agencies
- Attract and train excellent research scholars and academics into the domain
- Work with other Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham research centers and groups, particularly in providing a platform for research that aids developing performance assessment frameworks for management of projects and programmes, leading to more collaborative internal cross-disciplinary research.
Projects – SMEs and Open Innovation