3 PhD students, Nidheesh Melethadathil, Manjusha Nair, Asha Vijayan have graduated in 2019 from the lab.
Thesis Titles and PhD Graduands:
- Cerebellum Inspired Neural Architecture for Motor Articulation Control - Asha Vijayan, April 11, 2019.
- Design of a Biomedical Natural Language Processing System for Mining Scientific Articles - Nidheesh M., January 23, 2019.
- Mathematical Modeling and Information Theoretic Analysis of Cerebellum Input Layer Computations - Manjusha Nair, January 22, 2019.
- Computational Neuroscience of Interconnected Circuits and Network Level Dynamics - R. Krishna Chaitanya Medini, April 11, 2019.
- Modeling Cerebellar Granular Layer Activity And Evoked Local Field Potential - Harilal Parasuram, April 11, 2017.