Students are required to submit written assignments on the topics given to them. Topics allotted should cover recent developments in drug therapy of various diseases. A minimum of THREE assignments [1500 – 2000 words] should be submitted for evaluation.
Format of the assignment:
- Minimum & Maximum number of pages
- Reference (s) shall be included at the end.
- Assignment can be a combined presentation at the end of the academic year
- It shall be computer draft copy
- Name and signature of the student
- Time allocated for presentation may be 8+2 Min.
Scheme of Practical Examination:
Note : Total sessional marks is 30 (20 for practical sessional plus 10 marks for regularity, promptness, viva-voce and record maintenance).