Amrita Advanced Centre for Epilepsy (AACE), Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi Campus, is organinsing two day workshop on Perirolandic Epilepsies - Working Around the Sensorimotor Cortex from April 23-24, 2020.
Venue : Amrita Advanced Centre for Epilepsy (AACE), Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, India.
- Anatomy & physiology of the sensorimotor cortex - Ashok Pillai
- Electroclinical phenotypes of rolandic epilepsies and mimickers – Siby Gopinath
- Rolandic epilepsies: special issues in children – K. P. Vinayan
- Principles and practice of ECOG - André Palmini
- Dysplasias of the motor cortex - André Palmini
- Surgery for sensorimotor cortex lesions - Eliseu Paglioli
- Recovery timeline after surgery in M1 versus SMA – Eliseu Paglioli
- Selected case discussions
Template for Preparing the Cases