Apart from student exchange and dual degree programs, Amrita offers a variety of integrated programs for international students to choose from.
International Programs is excited to offer Integrated Masters Programs that enable students to earn a Bachelors and Masters degree in five years. Students are required to apply one year in advance to enquire about the process.
Students from the following partner universities are eligible to apply for the Integrated Masters Programs:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Grenoble INP, France
- University of Twente, the Netherlands
- University of California, Irvine, USA
- University of California, Riverside, USA
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- University of New Mexico, USA
- Oakland University, USA
To know more about M. Tech programs at Amrita, please check: M.Tech Programs
Students who wish to apply to Amrita but are not currently enrolled in one of our partner universities may apply to the University as regular, full-time, degree-seeking, international students. For further information on applying for a full-time degree, please go to the International Admissions page.